Thursday, July 16, 2009

Adventures With Baby Brother... in 3D

Ryan is SO into my belly lately! He's only one, but certainly no dummy...there is something definitely up with Mommy's huge tummy! Several times a day Ryan will pull my shirt up and give baby brother kisses on my belly. I'll have to take pictures of that- Cutest thing EVER! I have no doubt that these two boys will be two-peas-in-a-pod... only 19 months apart. We're so excited to meet baby Grady! We recently had an ultrasound in 3D. The images turned out awesome! I'll also post one of Ryan so you can compare the two...I'm thinking they definitely look like brothers....


So cute already!


Want to hold you


First smiles...


I just love his little lips


Crossing his fingers for good luck!


Ryan's 3D Ultrasound at 27wks - Oct. 2007

5 comments:

Carrie Hazar said...

That is SO crazy...I never had one done before so it is incredible how much you can see their little features. Congrats...he is going to be adorable just like his big brother!

Nolo and Lauren said...

Congrats... I'm sure Ryan will be a great big brother. Best wishes.

Holly said...

I really like the 3-D pics!

Greg and Abbey said...

Wow! How detailed! I LOVEEEE the crossed fingers! That's so funny!!!! :) So, I am guessing you have had your little one for a full week now, b/c you said you were getting enduced. I hope you're doing so great! :) Great job!
Love ya
Abbs

Holly said...

Erin we received your Christmas card. Thanks so much for remembering us this year. I will have to get your address earlier next year.