Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A "Sweet" Halloween 2008




Celebrating Halloween was SO "Sweet" this year! I have to admit...it's going to be pretty tough to top this year's "costume ensemble." We all dressed up as our favorite characters from the movie Napoleon Dynamite! Talk about hilarious! Amazingly enough, I found some "moon boots" just like the ones Napoleon wore in the movie. Jared pulled it off like a champ! Of course, I was "Deb"...complete with a pink fanny pack! It took a little searching, but I managed to come up with those stirrup stretch pants she wears! Ryan was the biggest hit of all as Pedro. We put together a Vote for Pedro shirt and drew a mustache on him with my eye liner...worked like a charm. We had a total blast! Ryan even went "trick or treating" for the first time. Of course, he had a little orange pumpkin bucket exactly like the one I had when I was a kid (:

4 comments:

Becca said...

That is so funny! Ya'll should get costume of the year for sure!

Amy Jo:) said...

WAY too cute!!!

The Ensign's said...

hEY eRIN!!! i CAME ACROOS YOUR BLOG FROM lILI'S PAGE! i HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME CHECKIN IT OUT!

bY THE WAY YOUR GUYS' COSTUME WAS GREAT!!

Angelle said...

Hilarious! I love your costumes! Thanks for the Christmas card, your blog is so cute. http://marakeshbiznaretfamilia.blogspot.com/